Originally uploaded by Zeb2007
- That my head has never quite acknowledged that Slough and Swindon are separate places. Why, I don’t know but they have softly blurred into The Odd Place Where People I Know Go To Work.
- That a cockapoo is a cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle. Disappointingly innocent definition.
- That Rhys’s left ear is a tad below par still, probably due to lingering catarrah from a cold, but his right ear is pretty much fine. Progress from the ENT department. Perhaps the next visit will be the last?
- That not all passengers view small talkative children as an nusiance, some of them find the neverending questions entertaining. Although I notice the amused never actually answer any of them.
- That if you tell a small child his pasta shells are the ears cut from newborn babies as a joke to entertain yourself during Yet Another Dull Meal Time, he won’t forget and will ask loudly in public the next day why you didn’t cut his ears off when he was born.
-That DemonWrangler is another person who dislikes having their tummy button touched. Yeuch!
- That eating bread just makes me hungrier than before I eat. Why? What’s that about?